The small island of São Tomé is just what you need for that solo getaway, romantic escape or a trip with friends. The laid back vibe, beautiful clear blue beaches, rustic colonial buildings and breathtaking views will leave you in awe. Journey across the island discovering it's beaches, waterfalls, multiple cocoa plantation and drinking freshly brewed Santomean coffee. Visit the Pico Cão Grand, a needle shaped volcanic peak, discover the legend of the natural blow hole of the Boca do Inferno, also known as Hell's Mouth, try local Santomean cuisine and go scuba diving in the Atlantic.
- Return flights from Lagos
- Beach hotel accommodation in Sao Tome and breakfast
- 1 night accommodation in Accra
- Tours and meals (meals included for group trip only)
- Visa $40 (required for Nigerian travellers without a valid US or Schengen Visa)
Booking is subject to availability